2. At the end of your registration please print out your notice showing that you have completed the online form and bring it with you to the audition.
3. Please come to auditions DURING YOUR ASSIGNED AGE SLOT on AUG 26, 2017 at the AYBT Studio. You can find the assigned times below:
4. Remember to bring your checkbook!!!! You will be paying your $75.00 fee by check or cash (which covers t-shirt, company party, and costume maintenance) before your child can audition.
5. Your child will be measured for costumes during this time so please make sure they are wearing appropriate dance clothing. You will also be following through a line to learn more about Nutcracker and get everything in one place. Please do your best to not break the line and follow the flow as shown.
6. When you check in you will receive a card to make sure every section has been marked off. As you will see the dancers and parents separate into different areas before the dance portion of the audition. Since parents are not allowed to go up for auditions please prepare your child ahead of time to be ready to go when called. We will have light snacks for the parents while they wait. The dancer will turn their completed cards to a volunteer before going to dance. UNTIL THE CARD IS COMPLETE THE DANCER CANNOT AUDITION! 7. At the appropriate time your child's age group will be called and a volunteer adult will take them up to audition for Mr. Herriot and Ms. Gibb. When the audition is complete they will come downstairs. Parents will then be notified that they can meet their children and your audition will be completed.
8. Once the cast has been selected you will be notified via email and texts on when rehearsals begin for your dancer.
AlabamaYouthBallet.org | 1405-D Weatherly Plaza SE | Huntsville, AL 35803 | 256.881.5930